Brief History of the Church.
There has been a church at Church End Paglesham since at least 1066. The present building is mainly 15th century but with some 12th century elements in the chancel and nave, and a 16th century west tower. The 19th century south porch is approached along an tree-lined path
The church is constructed of stone, flint and septaria with some Roman bricks incorporated into the fabric. By the 1880s it had fallen into a state of dilapidation, but money was raised by subscription for a major restoration in 1883, when the rwas rebuilt and the vestry and south porch were added.